Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Imagination

Haha great vid. Although im a little confused as to why you kept Purple Link down in the barrel. . . what is he doing . . . Gross

Loved Loved

Society

I read the review about the messages refering to god. but i thought of this mysterious vioce to be society, if you do things that everyone els tells you to do, you will be praised and popular. but if you chose to ingore them or go your own path, they look down on you. But thats just my opinion, and we all know opinions are like butt holes, everyone has em. Very nice game either way XD

EON EON

Outstanding

Very nice, simple and fun game.

Primary Primary

YAY!

Really Sweet concept, like others have said though, the movements felt a little slow. Other than that great job!

Ninja Air-Fortress Ninja Air-Fortress

As Always

You easily show that you are one of the best artist on here, and personally, my favorite. Gosh your stuff is soo great man and the lightin in this looks really intense. Paintin in PS is hard as shit, ive tried, i dont know how you do it, but right now i really dont care. YOU KICK A$$

Pestilence Pestilence

Just Awesom

I really love this one, and i love the pictures you so subtley put in your background, nice work! May i ask what coloring tech. you use to color your characters in this one?

mungo-raginbrain responds:

well i used photoshop, this pic is full of photographic textures. for the robes i actually put photos of monks robes into the drawing and then painted my own shading and colours over the top, it just gives it some extra detail.

shuttle shuttle

awesome

so did you go over it in pen befor you scaned it in?

matt-likes-swords responds: